Tuesday, March 26, 2013

revisiting the blogosphere (or whatever it's called)

I've decided to give this whole blogging thing another shot.

My best friend is a super-blogger (and a seriously awesome one at that), my sister has begun her own entertaining ramblings of her adventures in LA and I read literally 3 or 4 blogs-this one being the one I stalked the most- that had nothing extraordinary to say but held my interest earlier today. 

So I'm back! (in my mind I say this in the voice that Kid President has when he says "AND IT HURT MAN!")

And I'm changing it up a wee bit... I'm just going to write whatever happens to be on my mind for any given day without worrying what you people living inside the computer happen think of me. 

There's a lot going on around here these days...including but not limited to a certain baby girl getting ready to turn 1, a particular brown dog trying to share her food, toys and shenanigans with said baby girl, and a husband who deserves to have his ridiculousness plastered all over the interwebz. Then there's me, whose life revolves around those 3 and the messes they make, laundry they produce and their bellies that need to be fed. 

This blog is going to be a chronicle of my little girl (whom I will affectionately refer to as my sweet honeybee), my quirky brown dog and my hilarious husband (whom I will affectionately refer to as Doo-y. Pronounced like 'dewy.' No that's not his name, but that is the name that we gave him instead of "daddy" for same strange strange reason that I will never understand but don't hate).
 I will not try to write perfectly and edit my words and sentences to make myself sound eloquent (if it happens, I'll be a-ok with it). I'm just gonna be me. If that ain't yo style brotha, move on. No sweat off my back.

Here goes nothin'.

3 comments:

  1. Sooo, I thought I posted a comment on FB but it appears the FB tyrants ate it up. It went something along the lines of: "Yay! I am SO excited to read all about the chronicles of Doo-y the the sweet honeybee!!! PS - juuust a little upset you didn't think my writing was EXTRAORDINARY. That story about Daisy having the poops was a life-changer. :) You know you were in tears. PPS - Kallah is the coolest blogger."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are all aspiring to be Kallah but it's never gonna happen. Unfortunately...

      and it wasn't the Daisy poops that got me... it was the donut dash post. I've been hearing about that stupid race for 4 or 5 years and John's always been trying to get me to do it. The fact that you did makes you my hero. There I said it.

      Delete
    2. ohhhhh y'all are being nice even tho you know I am just trying too hard to overcome my coolness probz from homeschool.

      Delete